Top-Rated Virtual Food Hall
Sous Vide Kitchen
Our food halls are the home of over 16 fast-casual brands, offering diners the opportunity to enjoy selections from a variety of “craveable” fast-casual restaurants!
Ranging from comfort food classics such as Pulled & Chopped BBQ, & The Whole Pie Pizza Co., to Ethnic Inspired Cuisine such as BONMi Vietnamese Baguettes & Bowls, & Vindy Indian, to Veg forward offerings like VEG 23 or D.G.B, you are sure to find the perfect meal every day!
Each item served at SVK Kitchen is a personalized creation made to order, in real-time! The ingredients may look familiar, but the combinations are endless and the flavors are unique.
We have spent years experimenting and building recipes that utilize clean ingredients. Our commitment is 100% satisfaction… every guest… every time!
Every ingredient on each of our signature dishes & build your own options is sourced with care for our planet, our team, and our guests. From coal-fired pizzas, to Fall off bone Fire Braised Ribs, and 18-hour beef that melts in your mouth, we believe that quality ingredients create the perfect bite!
Our chefs are not only industry veterans but also avid travelers who seek inspiration from each corner of the country and the globe. When we find flavors we love, it becomes our passion to create recipes showcasing those flavors that are approachable for all.
Catering is Available
(Swipe logos with your finger)
BONMi NYC Kitchen
Mediterranean Pure Foods
Pulled and Chopped BBQ
The Good Egg
Vindy Indian Inspired Eats
Hoagies Grinders Submarines
Whole Pie Pizza Co.
J’s Kitchen – New York
Our Signature Dishes
Our Food Philosophy:
- We select only clean simple ingredients to bring you items crafted by hand.
- We source fresh produce from local suppliers where possible.
- We seek out partners who share our philosophy to deliver the best “bites” to our Guests.
- We use natural and minimally processed meats; prepared using sous vide cooking.
- We believe that offering Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, and Paleo-friendly options is just the right thing to do.